Friday, April 15, 2011

Oliver digging--April 15, 2011

For the last two evenings, Pat and Wayne have been working in our backyard doing so much needed yard work. They've been digging out plants and bushes that were planted by the previous owners of our house and this is their pile to go in the dumpster tomorrow! (I'm going to try to get some photos of Pat and Wayne working tonight! They'll be thrilled, I'm sure.)


And this is how Oliver chose to spend some of his afternoon on his day off of school! He decided he wanted to help the clean-up process by digging himself. So despite a wind chill of 32 degrees and gusts of wind blowing 35-50 mph (thanks, Kansas weather) Oliver spent over an hour in the backyard digging! Seriously, this kid would live outside if I let him!


Wow, I LOVE this boy (even when he drives me slightly nuts on his days off of school!)


No comments:

Post a Comment