Sunday, May 22, 2011

Crazy boy!--May 19, 2011

I think I've mentioned how much Eli likes to play in his crib, but it has now turned into how much Eli LOVES to play in his crib! He begs to go in there by yelling, "Cwib! Cwib!" And as soon as I put him in, he jumps around and flops all over the place! Every time he flops down he says, "Oh, man! Fall down!" You'd think that Eli playing in his crib would be great...the only problem is, he thinks I (or Pat, or Oliver) need to be in his room with him! If I try to leave, he yells, "Mama, ah you?? Come heah!" (Mama, where are you? Come here!)


I was trying to Eli dressed while he was playing in his crib, which I won't ever do again, and this is as far as I was able to get his shirt on! Jumping in his crib with his shirt on his head...it can't get much better for him!


"Ah, Mom...I'm having a little trouble getting this shirt off of my head!"


No comments:

Post a Comment