Sunday, May 22, 2011

New soccer goal!--May 22, 2011

For the past couple of weeks, Pat and Oliver have been working on making their own soccer goal! They used PVC pipe and even made their own net! (We all, including myself, spent our fair share of time tying knots in string to get the net finished!) This afternoon, they carried it outside to try it out and it was a huge success!


I realized I haven't posted a picture of Baxter for a long time, so I took a quick photo of him resting while we were playing outside! He can be such a pest, but I guess we do love him!


Oliver shooting as hard as he can!


Pat would toss the ball to Oliver so he could head it into the goal!


Oliver and Pat


Eli decided he needed to get into the game, too!


Eli showing his true feelings about needing to share the soccerball with Oliver!


Pat trying to explain to Eli how Oliver would like another turn, too! (Which I'm pretty sure just went in one ear and out the other!)


I debated about whether or not to post this picture, but I decided to...sorry Pat! It just cracks me up! Oliver's got a pretty strong kick!


No comments:

Post a Comment